Listing of MB&B Undergraduate Courses
Undergraduate courses within the Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry are offered through the Yale College Programs of Study and follow the Yale College Academic Calendar. Be sure to read the 2017-2018 MB&B Undergraduate Handbook for more information.
Syllabi for Fall & Spring can be accessed through Canvas.
Important Course Registration Forms
Please note: MB&B 470a/471b are for a letter grade and are only open to declared MB&B majors. Students can only take up to 2 credits of these courses.
- Enrollment Forms for MB&B 470, 471, 472, 473, 478, and 479
- Information for Research Supervisors
- Information for Students Enrolled in Research Courses
- Example of Research Proposal
- Finding a Research Lab at Yale