Listing of MB&B Undergraduate Courses
Undergraduate courses within the Department of Molecular Biophysics and Biochemistry are offered through the Yale College Programs of Study and follow the Yale College Academic Calendar. Click here to see current courses offered.
Syllabi for Fall & Spring can be accessed through Canvas.
Important Course Registration Forms
Please note: MB&B 470a/471b are for a letter grade and are only open to declared MB&B majors. Students can only take up to 2 credits of these courses.
- Enrollment Form for Independent Research
- Information for Research Supervisors
- Information for Students Enrolled in Research Courses
- Example of Research Proposal
- Finding a Research Lab at Yale
- Registration Forms: MB&B 570a and 571b
- Information for B.S./M.S. Supervisors
- Information for B.S./M.S. Students
- Petition for Simultaneous Award of Bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees
- Form to Convert Undergrad Course Numbers to Grad Course Numbers